REI Co-op Stormhenge Down Hybrid Jacket - Men's
Wishing your favorite puffy was waterproof? Here you go. The men's REI Co-op Stormhenge down hybrid jacket bonds goose down and recycled-fiber insulation to a HydroWall™ waterproof, breathable shell.
- REI-exclusive HydroWall 2-layer waterproof, breathable nylon shell with fully sealed seams provides burly weather protection
- 850-fill-power goose down is highly compressible and provides abundant warmth for its light weight
- Down has also been treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) to help it resist water
- Recycled-fiber synthetic insulation is mapped to areas of high heat and high use because it insulates when wet and dries fast
- Both down and synthetic insulation is mapped to the body, providing warmth where it's needed and reduced bulk where it's not
- Sleeping bag–like draft tube at neck stops heat from escaping
- Bonded baffles welded to the shell trap warmth and eliminate cold spots
- Insulated 3-way adjustable hood is helmet-friendly and provides protection and warmth
- Hood and hem adjust easily with gloves thanks to oversize cordlocks
- Pit zips and VISLON® waterproof zipper act as vents to dump core heat as needed
- Seam-free shoulders won't chafe under pack straps
- Adjustable cuffs seal out the elements; synthetic insulation prevents wet-out at cuffs
- Internal zippered pocket, internal drop-in pocket, zippered chest and hand pockets securely stow essentials
- Hand pockets are placed strategically to work with a pack's hipbelt
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of recycled and bluesign®-approved materials, and a Fair Trade Certified factory
Imported.View all REI Co-op Men's Down Jackets
Recycled nylon (bluesign approved)
Nylon (bluesign approved)
|Type of Waterproofing|
HydroWall 2-layer waterproof/breathable shell
Down / Synthetic Blend
850-fill-power goose down (bluesign approved); 180 g and 80 g recycled polyester fibers (bluesign approved); cuffs, hood and underarms: 80 g recycled polyester fibers (bluesign approved)
|Back Length (in.)|
1 lb. 15.75 oz.
Fair Trade Certified™ factory
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||24 IN Waist||26 IN Waist||28 IN Waist||30 IN Waist||31 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||33 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||35 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist||42 IN Waist||44 IN Waist||46 IN Waist||48 IN Waist||50 IN Waist|
|Chest||35||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49||50 - 53||54 - 57|
|Waist||27.5||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46||48 - 50||24||26||28||30||31||32||33||34||35||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50|
|Hip||33.5||34.5 - 36.5||37.5 - 39.5||41 - 43||44 - 46.5||47.5 - 50.5||51.5 - 54.5||32||33.5||34.5||36.5||37||37.5||38.5||39.5||40.25||41||43||44||46.5||47.5||50.5||52.5||54.5|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.