Zize Bikes Yonder Mountain Bike
The only mountain bike designed specifically for riders up to 550 lbs. the Zize Bikes Yonder bike offers a balanced ride that moves comfortably along gravel trails or wide, flowing logging roads.
- Factory-tested for riders up to 550 lbs.—the maximum load by other bike builders is typically 300 lbs.
- Built to use for years and years—each component is selected first for significantly higher strength than standard bikes, and then for durability
- Aircraft-grade chromoly frame with TIG welding is exceptionally strong and built to last
- 36 spokes and extra-wide hubs (135 mm front and 170 mm rear) increase wheel strength, and wider, aluminum rims allow you to ride smoothly with increased control
- Extra-wide 100 mm bottom bracket and steel pedals create a natural, secure stance for heavy riders and distribute weight and torque over a wider area
- Wide (26 x 3.0 in.) tires with a rugged tread and tough grip are ideal for stable, puncture-resistant riding on uneven terrain
- High-strength cranks withstand increased pedaling force from heavy riders
- Clark M2F hydraulic disc brakes provide superior stopping power
- Reliable Shimano Deore drivetrain has 10 gears that shift smoothly to adapt to varying terrain and a secure chain that won't fall off
- Wider, shock-absorbing seat attaches to a double-clamped seatpost to keep the saddle in place
- The wide, upright handlebar is attached to a substantial, adjustable stem that allows for an upright cycling position so you can take in the great country views
- All features are designed to work together and create a balanced, sturdy ride
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Zize Bikes Rigid Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
Prowheel, 11/128 in., 38T, steel
Shimano Deore, 10-speed Rapidfire
Shimano Deore, 10/11-speed
Sunshine, MTB-CS-HR10-36, 11-36T
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Ming Da, 26 in., 14-gauge, 3-holes, double-wide aluminum
An Teng 14-gauge, 36h, 135 mm, 175 mm
SF 14-gauge, 36h, 170 mm, 210 mm
Compass, 27 TPI wire bead
Ruian, 31.8 mm bar bore, 9 deg., 640 mm rise
Kalloy, 31.8 mm, ext
Ruian, 32 mm, 350 mm
DDK, bumper with elastomer D2 base
HF, 9/16D boron axle alloy
XR, 28.6 steel with 5.3 mm alloy cone spacer without top cap
PYC, 1/2 in., 11/128 in., 116L silver/black 10-speed
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L Height Range 5'8''-6'0'' 5'10''-6'2'' 6'3''-UP
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...