Patagonia Downdrift Jacket - Men's
For timeless style in the mountains or the city, put on the men's Patagonia Downdrift jacket. This heritage-inspired jacket is packed with down insulation to keep you warm in the cold stuff.
- NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets helps reduce ocean plastic pollution
- PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish on fabric helps moisture bead up on the surface
- Recycled duck and goose down retains warmth in cold weather
- Removable insulated hood features hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
- Full-length, center-front VISLON® zipper; covered placket for wind protection, secured with metal snaps
- 2 double entry front patch-on pockets stash your essentials; internal zippered chest pocket secures valuables
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Down Jackets
4-ply NetPlus postconsumer recycled nylon faille
Recycled polyester taffeta
600-fill-power recycled down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
Back Length (in.)
2 lbs. 3.8 oz.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Contains recycled materials
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...