REI Co-op Merino 185 Base Layer Bottoms - Men's
Soft, breathable and naturally odor resistant, the ultrafine merino wool of the men's REI Co-op Merino 185 base layer bottoms is just as beloved while sweating on the trail as sleeping in the tent.
- Ultrafine 185 g merino wool offers a soft feel without any itchiness
- Merino wool naturally breathes, wicks away sweat, dries quickly and resists odors, making it an ideal multiday trip companion
- UPF 30 sun protection shields from harmful UV rays
- Flat seams and merrow stitch construction eliminate chafing
- Crotch gusset allows full range of movement
- Functional fly has the same construction as our boxer briefs
- Soft elastic waistband has a low profile so it's comfortable under other layers
- Designed to hug the body for optimum performance
- Machine washable
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which promotes safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods
- Field-tested on its own and as a base layer while hiking, running, rock climbing, cycling, skiing and camping in diverse climates across the U.S.
Imported.View all REI Co-op Men's Base Layer Bottoms
Fair Trade Certified™ factory
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||24 IN Waist||26 IN Waist||28 IN Waist||30 IN Waist||31 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||33 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||35 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist||42 IN Waist||44 IN Waist||46 IN Waist||48 IN Waist||50 IN Waist|
|Chest||35||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49||50 - 53||54 - 57|
|Waist||27.5||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46||48 - 50||24||26||28||30||31||32||33||34||35||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50|
|Hip||33.5||34.5 - 36.5||37.5 - 39.5||41 - 43||44 - 46.5||47.5 - 50.5||51.5 - 54.5||32||33.5||34.5||36.5||37||37.5||38.5||39.5||40.25||41||43||44||46.5||47.5||50.5||52.5||54.5|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.