REI Co-op Merino 185 Long-Sleeve Base Layer Top - Women's
Beloved while sweating on the trail—and sleeping in the tent—the ultrafine merino wool of the women's REI Co-op Merino 185 long-sleeve base layer top is soft, breathable and naturally odor resistant.
- Made of 100% ultrafine 185 g merino wool for a soft feel without any itchiness
- Merino wool naturally breathes, wicks away sweat, dries quickly and resists odors, making it an ideal multiday trip companion
- UPF 30 sun protection shields from harmful UV rays
- Flat seams and merrow stitch construction eliminate chafing
- Underarm gussets allow full range of movement
- Designed to hug the body for optimum performance
- Center back length: 27 in.; average weight: 4.7 oz.
- Machine washable
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which promotes safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods
- Field-tested on its own and as a base layer while hiking, running, rock climbing, cycling, skiing and camping in diverse climates across the U.S.
Imported.View all REI Co-op Women's Base Layer Tops
Fair Trade Certified™ factory
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Some women's pants are available in petite and tall sizes. Typically petite sizes fit women 4'11" to 5'3". Regular sizes fit women 5'4" to 5'8". Tall sizes fit women 5'9" to 5'11".
PETITE: Generally, as compared to regular sizes, petite sizes are 2.5 inches shorter in inseam, 1 inch shorter in body length, 1.25 inches shorter in sleeve length and ¾ inch shorter in total rise.
TALL: tall sizes are 3 inches longer in inseam, 2 inches longer in body length, 2.5 inches longer in sleeve length and 1.25 inches longer in total rise.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.