REI Co-op Merino 185 Long-Sleeve Half-Zip Base Layer Top - Women's Plus Sizes
For everything from sleeping to sweating on the trail, the ultrafine merino wool of the women's REI Co-op Merino 185 long-sleeve half-zip base layer is ideal. It's soft, breathable and odor resistant.
- Ultrafine 185 g merino wool offers a soft feel without any itchiness
- Merino wool naturally breathes, wicks away sweat, dries quickly and resists odors, making it an ideal multiday trip companion
- UPF 30 sun protection shields from harmful UV rays
- Half-zip front helps with venting; standing collar and chin guard add protection
- Flat seams and merrow stitch construction eliminate chafing
- Underarm gussets allow full range of movement
- Designed to hug the body for optimum performance
- Machine washable
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which promotes safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods
- Field-tested on its own and as a base layer while hiking, running, rock climbing, cycling, skiing and camping in diverse climates across the U.S.
Imported.View all REI Co-op Women's Base Layer Tops
Fair Trade Certified™ factory
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Some women's pants are available in petite and tall sizes. Typically petite sizes fit women 4'11" to 5'3". Regular sizes fit women 5'4" to 5'8". Tall sizes fit women 5'9" to 5'11".
PETITE: Generally, as compared to regular sizes, petite sizes are 2.5 inches shorter in inseam, 1 inch shorter in body length, 1.25 inches shorter in sleeve length and ¾ inch shorter in total rise.
TALL: tall sizes are 3 inches longer in inseam, 2 inches longer in body length, 2.5 inches longer in sleeve length and 1.25 inches longer in total rise.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.