Product Image of color Caribbean Blue/White loading
Mammut Crag Classic Duodess 9.5 mm Non-Dry Rope
An all-around rope for trad and sport climbing, the Mammut Crag Classic Duodess 9.5 mm non-dry rope balances light weight, great handling and durability, and it includes a permanent center mark.
- Duodess version uses a weave pattern change as a durable and always-visible center mark
- 70 m length allows extended leads and rappels on modern routes
- 9.5 mm diameter is ideal for a light single rope when you want to move light and fast on the approach and the climb, but still want good durability
- Packed to prevent tangling, the rope is ready to use
- Made using bluesign®-approved materials, which conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment
Imported.View all Mammut Single Ropes
Rope Length (m)
Rope Diameter (mm)
59 grams per meter
Product meets the bluesign® criteria
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...