Black Diamond Babsi Edition 9.2 mm Dry Rope
This product is not available.Shop similar products
An all-around, all-weather rope, the Black Diamond Babsi Edition 9.2 mm dry rope was built for Babsi Zangerl, a climber who sends whether she's on the nose of El Cap or a run-out in the Dolomites.
- With a core and sheath that are dry treated, this rope is protected against weather from the inside out, and meets the UIAA Water Repellent standard
- Utilizes a 1 x 1 weave construction that makes the rope more abrasion resistant
- Triple dash middle marker is easy to spot so you can quickly identify the middle of rope
- Certified for use as a single, half or twin rope
- Great feeling rope knots easily, feeds through your belay device with ease and holds up to a barrage of use
- Climb Ready Coil allows the rope to be used right out of the package
- Color hand-picked by Black Diamond athlete, Babsi Zangerl
Imported.Note: Half and twin ropes are designed to be used in matching pairs (size, length and brand should match). Using a mismatched pair can cause excessive wear on the ropes, exposing you to a higher risk of rope failure. Never climb with only 1 half or twin rope, unless it has also been rated as a single rope.View all Black Diamond Single Ropes
Rope Diameter (mm)
Dry Core And Sheath
58 grams per meter
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...