Danner Mountain Pass Hiking Boots - Rio - Women's
Made with city streets, park jaunts and light hikes in mind, the women's Danner Mountain Pass hiking boots reflect the same heritage look of rugged Danner hikers in a lightweight, go-anywhere package.
- Full-grain leather uppers have gone through 6 different tests to ensure durability and strength
- Naturally treated Horween leather provides a slightly differing aesthetic for each hide, which may result in some variation amongst pairs of boots
- You may see a slight amount of blooming (whitish waxy coating) on the boots, which is a natural characteristic of Horween Chromexcel leather; rub with a shoe cloth to remove
- Breathable DriLex® linings wick moisture and dry quickly, making them ideal for warm-to-hot weather
- Updated construction method integrates the shank, midsole and lasting board of each boot into a single, unified piece for a lighter-weight feel
- Low-profile Vibram® Kletterlift Thin outsoles offer traction designed for everyday use; Thin outsoles reduce height and weight from the traditional Kletterlift outsoles
- Leather-lined collars provide extra padding at the ankles for an easier break-in period
- Removable OrthoLite® footbeds have 3 layers of varying density for cushioned support; open-cell polyurethane construction offers better heat dissipation and air circulation
- Stitchdown construction is handcrafted to provide a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Fits true to size; made with the Portland-made 503 last for a casual fit that doesn't compromise the Danner lace-to-toe construction
Made in USA.View the Danner Mountain Product LineView all Danner Women's Day Hiking Boots
Vibram Kletterlift rubber
|Can Be Resoled|
2 lb. 6 oz.
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.