BioLite SolarHome 620+ Lights, Charger and Radio
Turn any off-grid structure into an electrified home with the BioLite SolarHome 620+, a self-contained system with hanging lights, MP3/FM radio, solar charger and USB charge-out for your devices.
- Ideal for cabins, van life and hunting structures, the SolarHome 620+ offers easy entry into solar living with simple installation and flexible setup
- Easy-to-install solar panel captures daily sun to charge up a central control box which powers 3 hanging lights, USB charge-out and an MP3/FM radio system
- 6W solar panel connects to 20 Wh control box to capture and store the day's sun
- Wall-mounted switches control 3 hanging lights, including 1 with motion sensor
- Control box plays FM radio and MP3, and it provides USB charge-out for your other devices
- 18 ft. daisy-chainable cables allow for multiroom lighting
- Outputs: 2 USB charge-out ports; 1 DIN port for expansion battery (not included); 2 ports for included hanging lights; and 3 light extension junctions
- 1 day of full sun provides the following runtimes with all lights on: 20 hrs. at low brightness, 10 hrs. at medium brightness, and 6 hrs. at high brightness
- 620+ improvements over 620 include battery increase to 3,600 mAh (from 3,400 mAh), runtime of 6 hrs. on high (from 4.5 hrs.), and 120-lumen max brightness (from 100 lumens)
- Entire system comes packed in a kit the size of a shoebox
Imported.View all BioLite Solar Chargers
Solar Cell Output Capacity
Battery Storage Capacity (mAh)
3,600 milliamp hours
Power Output to Device
Control box: 7.9 x 6. x 2.7 in.; hanging lights (each): 5.9 x 5.5 x 3.2 in.; solar panel: 11.4 x 7.5 x 0.6 in.
4 lbs. 12.5 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...