Co-op Cycles Generation e1.2 Electric Bike
You try sailing uphill without smiling—especially with cargo in tow. The Co-op Cycles Generation e1.2 electric bike gives you pedal-assist power, front and back racks, wide tires and a stable ride.
- A front rack and more powerful battery differentiate this model from the Generation e1.1
- Low stand-over height design makes the bike easy to get on and off and easy to stabilize while standing at a stop
- Upright riding position gives you great visibility; adjustable stem lets you fine-tune the cockpit to fit you
- One-size adjustable frame makes sharing with friends and family as easy as changing the seat height
- Bafang 350W hub-drive motor offers a smooth ride with 5 pedal-assist modes, plus a walk mode
- Bafang 48V/14AH battery takes you farther while powering bike and running lights
- Battery comes equipped with a lock so you can feel confident parking it around town; can be removed to charge at your desk at work or at home
- 20 x 2.4 in. tires with extra-resilient DoubleDefense construction invite confident exploration, easily rolling over all kinds of urban terrain
- Heavy gauge spokes make for extra durable wheels; tires include reflective sidewalls and flat protection for added safety and peace of mind
- Hydraulic disc brakes deliver reliable stopping power
- Included front and rear lights run on the battery so you don't need to think about keeping them charged
- 2A battery charger included
- Kickstand is easy to use and super stable
- Removable front rack makes cargo capacity modular—more easily distributing cargo weight across the bike
- Color-matched, integrated rear rack delivers on form and function, looking sharp while capably carrying with a wide variety of bike bags or even a kid carrier (not included)
- Tested 40-50-mile average range depends on many factors; to get the most out of your range, use lower modes more frequently and save higher modes for hills
- Bicycle weight limit is 300 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View the Co-op Cycles Gen e Product Line View all Co-op Cycles Electric City Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 1: pedal assist up to 20 mph
Bafang 350W with Bafang 48V/14AH removable battery
Motor Torque (Nm)
80 Newton meters
Battery Capacity (Wh)
672 watt hours
Charge Time (hrs)
Pedal Assist Range
Bike Frame Material
Aluminum with steel 42T
Shimano Altus, EZ-Fire, 7-speed
Shimano Altus, 7-speed
Shimano 14-34, 7-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tektro Hydraulic with 180 mm rotors
Co-op Cycles double-wall, 36h
15 mm thru-axle 36 Hole alloy
Schwalbe Super-Moto-X with Double Defense GreenGuard puncture protection
Co-op Cycles 6061 aluminum
Promax HQ adjustable
Co-op Cycles aluminum
Co-op Cycles Comfort Plus with memory foam
1-1/8 x 1-1/2 in. threadless
KMC for e-bike
53 pounds, 11.2 ounces
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
A lifetime of benefitsExplore the benefits of membership
Member Free Standard ShippingNo minimum purchase amount required. Exclusions apply.
20% Off Shop ServicesMembers save 20% on bike & snow shop services, plus get free flat tire repair for bikes (labor only, parts not included) and machine wax for skis or boards. Exclusions apply.
Co-op Member RewardCo-op profits go back to their source—members get 10% back annually on eligible purchases. (10% is typical but not guaranteed.) Exclusions apply.
Buy and Trade In Used GearWith Re/Supply, co-op members shop and trade in used gear that’s ready for more life outside.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...