Hiking Idaho The Hiker's Guide: Exploring Greater Boise
Get outside and experience unforgettable hiking trails with The Hiker's Guide: Exploring Greater Boise, a 272-page guidebook featuring 64 walking adventures within 2 hours of Idaho's capital city.
- Includes hikes with views, solitude and wildflowers, plus seasonal faves, family friendly hikes and hikes along river and creeks
- Covers trails near Featherville, Lowman, Idaho City, Sage Hen Reservoir, Garden Valley, the 3 forks of the Boise River, Leslie Gulch and the foothills of the Owyhee Mountains
- Also covers trails along the Boise Front, including the new Freddy's Stack Rock and Mahalo trails
- Includes at-a-glance information for each hike, such as distance, total elevation gain, season, GPS waypoints, difficulty and cautionary advice
- Also includes information on local flora, fauna and recent wildfires, as well as advice on safety, wilderness etiquette and wilderness conservation
- Features more than 100 photographs and 24 pages in full-color
- 51 USGS-based topographical maps help you find your way
Made in USA.View all Hiking Idaho Mountain West Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
9 x 6 x 0.5 inches
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...