An aluminum e-mountain bike with sky's-the-limit capability for the hardest climbs and steepest descents, the Cannondale Moterra Neo 4 electric mountain bike features 150 mm of travel front and rear.
- RockShox Recon RL Silver fork delivers 150 mm of travel up front, while a RockShox Deluxe Select R, DebonAir, shock delivers 150 mm of travel in back
- SmartForm C2 alloy frame with post mount brakes and tapered head tube
- Fully integrated all-mountain e-bike technology includes a Shimano EP8 drive unit and Shimano BT-E8036 removable down tube battery with 630 Wh capacity
- 1 x 12-speed shifting
- TRP Slate 4-piston disc brakes
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- An additional year of free adjustments (2 total years; see below)
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All electric bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for the defined period (one year after purchase date for non-members, or two years for REI Co-op Members)—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation, chain lubrication and e-bike firmware updates. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 1: pedal assist up to 20 mph
|Motor Torque (Nm)|
85 Newton meters
|Battery Capacity (Wh)|
630 watt hours
SmartForm C2 Alloy, Cannondale Tuned Suspension
RockShox 35 Silver R, 150 mm, Solo Air, 15 x 110 mm stealth thru-axle, tapered steerer, 51 mm offset
RockShox Deluxe Select R, DebonAir
FSA E-Bike, 165 mm, SRAM Eagle, 34T steel
SRAM SX Eagle
SRAM PG-1210, SX Eagle, 11-50T, 12-speed
|Number of Gears|
Hydraulic Disc Brake
TRP Slate G4 4 Piston hydraulic disc, 200/200 mm rotors
TRP hydraulic disc
WTB STX i25 TCS, 32 h, tubeless ready
Shimano MT400, 15 x 110 mm thru axle
Shimano MT400, 12 x 148 mm thru axle
Maxxis Rekon, 29 x 2.6 in., 60TPI Exo
Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 alloy, 15 mm rise, 8 deg. sweep, 4 deg. rise, 780 mm
Cannondale 3, 3D forged 6061 alloy, 1-1/8 in., 31.8, mm 7 deg.
Cannondale Ergo XC
Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered
|Height Range||5'2" - 5'5"||5'6" - 5'9"||5'8" - 6'0"||6'1" - 6'5"|
|Head Tube Angle (degrees)||65.0||65.0||65.0||65.0|
|Seat Tube Angle (degrees)||71.0||71.0||71.0||71.0|
|Bottom Bracket Height||35.0||35.0||35.0||35.0|
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.