Cannondale Moterra Neo 4 Electric Mountain Bike
An aluminum e-mountain bike with sky's-the-limit capability for the hardest climbs and steepest descents, the Cannondale Moterra Neo 4 electric mountain bike features 150 mm of travel front and rear.
- RockShox Recon RL Silver fork delivers 150 mm of travel up front, while a RockShox Deluxe Select R, DebonAir, shock delivers 150 mm of travel in back
- SmartForm C2 alloy frame with post mount brakes and tapered head tube
- Fully integrated all-mountain e-bike technology includes a Shimano EP8 drive unit and Shimano BT-E8036 removable down tube battery with 630 Wh capacity
- 1 x 12-speed shifting
- TRP Slate 4-piston disc brakes
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This e-bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Cannondale Electric Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- An additional year of free adjustments (2 total years; see below)
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All electric bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for the defined period (one year after purchase date for non-members, or two years for REI Co-op Members)—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation, chain lubrication and e-bike firmware updates. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 1: pedal assist up to 20 mph
Motor Torque (Nm)
85 Newton meters
Battery Capacity (Wh)
630 watt hours
SmartForm C2 Alloy, Cannondale Tuned Suspension
RockShox 35 Silver R, 150 mm, Solo Air, 15 x 110 mm stealth thru-axle, tapered steerer, 51 mm offset
RockShox Deluxe Select R, DebonAir
FSA E-Bike, 165 mm, SRAM Eagle, 34T steel
SRAM SX Eagle
SRAM PG-1210, SX Eagle, 11-50T, 12-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
TRP Slate G4 4 Piston hydraulic disc, 200/200 mm rotors
TRP hydraulic disc
WTB STX i25 TCS, 32 h, tubeless ready
Shimano MT400, 15 x 110 mm thru axle
Shimano MT400, 12 x 148 mm thru axle
Maxxis Rekon, 29 x 2.6 in., 60TPI Exo
Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 alloy, 15 mm rise, 8 deg. sweep, 4 deg. rise, 780 mm
Cannondale 3, 3D forged 6061 alloy, 1-1/8 in., 31.8, mm 7 deg.
S: TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6 x 100 mm
M: TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6 x 120 mm
L: TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6 x 130 mm
XL: TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6 x 130 mm
Cannondale Ergo XC
Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered
S M L XL Height Range 5'2" - 5'5" 5'6" - 5'9" 5'8" - 6'0" 6'1" - 6'5" Reach 42.5 45 47.5 50.0 Stack 61.7 61.7 61.7 62.6 Standover Height 72.7 73.5 74.5 77.0 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 65.0 65.0 65.0 65.0 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 71.0 71.0 71.0 71.0 Bottom Bracket Height 35.0 35.0 35.0 35.0 Wheelbase 120.9 123.4 125.9 128.8 Chainstay 45.5 45.5 45.5 45.5 Fork Offset 5.1 5.1 5.1 5.1
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...