Cannondale Jekyll Carbon 2 Bike - 2021
When you're ready to take your enduro riding to the next level, the Cannondale Jekyll Carbon 2 bike is the long-travel trail machine designed to handle challenging rides on the most demanding terrain.
- Unique suspension and frame design for one-of-a-kind looks
- Shock tucks cleanly into the twin spar down tube, keeping the bike's center of gravity as low as possible for added stability
- Cannondale Proportional Response design is completely customized by size, from the suspension layout to the geometry and length of the chainstays
- High Main Pivot creates a bump-swallowing rearward axle path
- Guidler idler pulley kills pedal kickback of high pivot systems
- Front tires are 2.5 in.; rear tires are 2.4 in.
- 4-bar linkage keeps braking smooth, traction high and pedaling crisp
- Guardhouse down-tube protector helps protect your frame from roost and strikes, while letting water and debris pass through
- Ai offset drivetrain delivers more tire and mud clearance in the swingarm and more even spoke angles for a stiffer, stronger rear wheel
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Jekyll Product LineView all Cannondale Full-Suspension Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
Carbon, Proportional Response Tuned, Guidler idler pulley/chainguide, ISCG05, Ai Offset
RockShox Zeb Select, 170 mm, 15x110 mm thru-axle, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset
Fox Float DPX2 Performance EVOL, 205x65 Metric Trunnion, Air, 165 mm travel, 3-Pos adj.
Shimano Deore 6120, 30T, 55 mm CL
Shimano Deore BSA 73
Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed
Shimano Deore M6100
Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51T, 12-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano M6120 hydraulic disc, 203/203 mm RT64 rotors
Shimano M6120 hydraulic disc
WTB STX i30 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
Shimano MT400, 15x110 mm thru-axle
Shimano MT410 12x148 mm thru-axle
Front: Maxxis Assegai, dual compound, EXO+ puncture protection, tubeless ready/Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II, EXO+, tubeless ready
Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 30 mm rise, 8 deg. sweep, 6 deg. rise, 780 mm
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 0 deg.
XL: TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 150 mm
Cannondale Stage 3
Integrated Sealed Bearing, tapered
Shimano Deore 6100, 12-speed
S M L XL Height Range 5'2" - 5'5" 5'4" - 5'9" 5'8" - 6'0" 5'11" - 6'5" Reach 42.5 45.0 47.5 51.0 Stack 62.5 63.4 64.3 65.2 Standover Height 75.0 75.0 76.0 77.0 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 64.0 64.0 64.0 64.0 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 77.5 77.5 77.5 77.5 Bottom Bracket Height 34.8 34.8 34.8 34.8 Wheelbase 119.3 122.7 126.4 131.1 Chainstay 43.0 43.5 44.2 45.0
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...