Trails Illustrated Cloud Peak Wilderness Map
Discover the wildest section of the Bighorn Mountains with this Cloud Peak Wilderness map from National Geographic Trails Illustrated. It offers vivid detail and a waterproof, rugged construction.
- Includes all 200,000 acres of the Cloud Peak Wilderness and parts of the surrounding Bighorn National Forest
- Includes key areas of interest such as Highland and Coffeen parks, Meadowlark Lake, Upper and Lower Paint Rock Lakes, Kearny Lake Reservoir, and Cloud Peak Skyway
- Details on trail mileages, trail use and seasonal closures will assist in choosing the path that's right for you
- Recreation features are clearly marked, including campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches, ski areas and other points of interest
- Features contour lines and elevations, labeled peaks and passes and hundreds of water features
- Also includes color-coded boundaries between private land, national forest and wilderness areas and no camp fire zones
- Every Trails Illustrated map is printed on "Backcountry Tough" waterproof, tear-resistant paper
- A full UTM grid is printed on the map to aid with digital navigation
Made in USA.View all Trails Illustrated Mountain West Maps
4.25 x 9.25 inches
37.75 x 25.5 inches
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...