Cotopaxi Teca Cotton Face Mask
Lightweight, breathable and comfortable enough to wear all day long, the Cotopaxi Teca cotton face mask is made from colorful repurposed fabric with a fully reversible design so you get 2 colors in 1.
- Following CDC guidelines, this non-medical-grade face mask is made from 2 layers of tightly woven cotton
- Material is similar in weight to a dress shirt, allowing for breathability and ease of wear
- Designed to be worn alone or over a disposable medical mask (not included)
- Reversible design features a different color on each side
- Wire nose adjustment and adjustable ear loops let you customize the fit; accordion pleats adjust to your face shape
- Mask measures 6.9 x 3.75 in. relaxed and 6.9 x 6.9 in. extended
- Machine washable
- Cotopaxi uses a portion of the proceeds to donate masks to people in need
- Use of remnant cotton fabric in these masks reduces impact on supply chain and limits environmental waste
Imported.View all Cotopaxi Face Masks
Relaxed: 6.9 x 3.75 in.; extended: 6.9 x 6.9 in.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...