Ergon SMC Core Bike Saddle - Men's
Conquer trail discomfort with the men's Ergon SMC Core bike saddle. It has a patented Core design that allows the saddle to effortlessly follow pelvic movements, reducing pressure on the sit bones.
- Ergonomic Core and Floating TwinShell design supports natural pelvic movements while pedaling, actively relieves sit bones and reliably damps vibration from the riding surface
- Ergonomic Core decouples the action of the TwinShell design, allowing 3D dynamic motion with reactive damping to isolate you from shocks and vibrations
- BASF Infinergy® core is made with closed-cell particle foam and E-TPU with highly responsive properties and instant rebound, noticeably damping and absorbing trail shock
- Floating, 3D dynamic motion and reactive damping absorbs bumps and shocks before they reach your lower back
- Awarded with the “Campaign for Healthier Backs“ seal of quality by the Association Forum Healthy Back–Better Living and Federal Association of German Back Schools
- 7 x 7 mm rails are made from strong chromoly
- S/M fits sit-bone width of 9–12 cm; M/L fits sit-bone width of 12–16 cm
Imported.View all Ergon Bike Saddles
Saddle Cover Material
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...