Patagonia Strider Pro Running Shorts - Men's 7" Inseam
Fast-drying, light and built for long missions, the men's 7 in. Patagonia Strider Pro running shorts have a built-in, odor-resistant liner and 4 easy-access pockets for your energy gels.
- Smooth and ultralight 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop fabric dries ultrafast; body fabric is treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Lightweight, built-in 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe brief liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort
- HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control in brief liner helps keep fabric fresh
- Light and minimal elastic waistband provides moisture management and reduced bulk while still providing the power and recovery you need
- External drawcord provides adjustability and comfort
- 4 envelope pockets with stretch offer easy stashing; 1 secure-zip pocket at center back
- Reflective logo on front-left hem; locker loop for hang drying
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Imported.View the Patagonia Strider Product Line View all Patagonia Men's Running Shorts
1.9 oz. recycled polyester stretch ripstop; pockets: 3 oz. 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex plain weave (bluesign® approved) (Fair Trade Certified sewn)
2.7 oz. polyester (42% recycled) crepe
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Contains recycled materials
XXS XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 56 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 49 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33 33
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Inseam varies depending on style.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...