Purple Lizard Maps Moshannon-Quehanna Pennsylvania Map - 2nd Edition
The Purple Lizard Moshannon-Quehanna map will help you plan all your adventures in the Moshannon State Forest, along with parts of Elk and Sproul State Forest, and the Quehanna Wild Area.
- A beautifully designed, easy-to-read topographic map featuring contour lines, elevation data, shaded relief and all the key details you need to plan your adventures
- Includes backroads and trails, trail use designations, road surfaces (paved/gravel/4WD), parking access, campsites, public lands, historic sites and more
- Little purple lizard icons signify cool places, sweet views, local legends and other unique points of interest
- Includes both lat./lon. and UTM coordinate systems
- Durable, 2-sided waterproof construction folds easily to fit in your back pocket
- Anchored with State College in the southeastern corner, it almost reaches Saint Mary's in the northwest edge
- The Quehanna Wild Area is the crown jewel of the map, with the Elk Scenic Drive and the town of Benezette and the Elk Country Visitor Center along the northern edge
Made in USA.View all Purple Lizard Maps New England and Mid-Atlantic Maps
State / Province
8 x 4 inches
36 x 24 inches
Purple Lizard Maps
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...