Danner Bull Run Chelsea Boots - Women's
Enjoy rugged wear and lace-free ease in the shop or making service calls with the women's Danner Bull Run Chelsea boots. They're durably built and unlined for lighter weight and comfort.
- Same rugged design as the original Bull Run, but updated with slip-on construction that's convenient when moving from outside to inside
- Oiled, full-grain leather uppers have a handcrafted, stitchdown construction for strength and stability
- Oiled leather is more resistant to water and other liquid damage and requires less maintenance over time
- After incorporating oil into the tanning process, Danner puts the leather through a series of rigorous tests to ensure its strength and durability
- Unlined leather uppers mold to your feet over time while providing cool comfort in warmer temperatures
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock-resistant soles and heels
- Nonmarking, oil- and slip-resistant Danner Wedge outsoles provide cushioning, lightweight support and traction—and they won't track debris
- Soft rubber compound is designed for maximum comfort for long days on smooth indoor surfaces, such as concrete, tile or wood; not recommended for daily use on asphalt
- Crafted on a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Steel shanks add support
- Extend the life of your boots with paid recrafting services by Danner, including part replacement, leather care and restitching
Made in USA.View the Danner Bull Run Product LineView all Danner Women's Work Boots
Footwear Height (in.)
Danner Wedge rubber
Can Be Resoled
2 lbs. 7 oz.
5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Women's 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Men's 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 EU 34.5 35.5 36 36.5 37.5 38 38.5 39.5 40 40.5 41.5 42 42.5
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...