Built to raise your game and ignite a passion for the trail, the women's Cannondale Trail 5 mountain bike has reliable 1x gearing, 100 mm of plush front suspension and a sturdy aluminum frame.
- Durable SmartForm C3 alloy frame offers delivers an exceptionally lightweight, efficient and smooth ride
- SR Suntour XCM fork offers 100 mm of travel with smooth suspension and remote lockout
- SAVE micro-suspension offers a smoother, more controlled ride with strategically engineered flex zones built into the frame's rear triangle
- Slack 68° head angle creates exceptionally stable handling to charge the descents with confidence
- microSHIFT Advent X rear derailleur and shifter deliver smooth shifting through all 10 gears
- Reliable Tektro M275 hydraulic disc brakes provide great stopping power and control
- WTB Ranger Comp tires rip around every turn with steadfast grip
- StraightShot internal cable routing for shifting and dropper post cables in the down tube makes for clean lines and easy maintenance; rear brake line runs outside the frame
- Compatible with 31.6 mm dropper posts (not included)
- Convenient mount on the stem securely holds any SP-connect compatible smartphone case (not included)
- Mount on the stem securely holds any SP-Connect compatible smartphone case (not included), creating a dashboard display for speed, mileage and more with the Cannondale app
- Includes a tapered head tube that's standard on top-end mountain bikes
- Enabled by Boost spacing, the bike's short chainstays position the rear wheel optimally for climbing traction and agile handling
- Specs and images are subject to change
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
|Mountain Bike Style|
SmartForm C3 Alloy
SR Suntour XCM, 100 mm, coil, 42mm offset (27.5") 46mm offset (29")
Prowheel, Charm 30T
Cartridge, square taper
microSHIFT Advent X
|Number of Gears|
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tektro M275 hydraulic disc, 160/160 mm rotors
Tektro hydraulic disc
WTB SX19, 32 h
Shimano HBTX 505
Shimano FHTX 505
WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5/29 x 2.25 in, DNA Compound
Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 25 mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 720mm
6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 350 mm
Cannondale Stage 2 Women's
KMC X10, 10-speed
31 lbs. 1.6 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
|Height Range||4'6"- 5'2"||5'1"- 5'4"||5'4" - 5'8"|
|Effective Top Tube||53.5||57.7||60.9|
|Seat Tube Center-Top||33.0||38.1||43.2|
|Head Tube Length||9.5||9.5||10.5|
|Head Tube Angle (degrees)||68.0°||68.0°||68.0°|
|Seat Tube Angle (degrees)||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°|
|Bottom Bracket Height||29.3||29.3||30.7|
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.