Quick Reference Publishing Mammals of New England
Follow the tracks, scats and signs of wild mammals with Mammals of the New England, a waterproof, pocket-size guide to help you identify what roams the forests, shores and mountains of the region.
- Full-color photos show common and some rare mammals of the region alongside selected tracks, scats and signs to identify their recent presence
- Listed by common and scientific names with useful identification features including weight and size to describe animals
- Each species includes text explaining the mammal's behavioral, ecological and habitat relationships
- Conveniently folds up into a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
- Nature enthusiasts of all ages will enjoy using this guide
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
Number of Pages
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...