Menasha Ridge Press Five-Star Trails: Chattanooga - 2nd Edition
Explore 40 of the best trails from the lofty Appalachians to the rugged Cumberland Plateau with Five-Star Trails: Chattanooga from Menasha Ridge Press and see for yourself why it's called Scenic City.
- Divided into 6 distinct areas in and around the city, this guide features 40 of the best hiking trails near Chattanooga, a city centered on the banks of the Tennessee River
- Centered on the banks of the Tennessee River, Chattanooga is flanked to the east by the lofty Southern Appalachian Mountains and to the west by the rugged Cumberland Plateau
- This is the guidebook for a hiker seeking an arduous climb to a scenic overlook as much as it is for a weekend walker who wants an easy trail for his or her family
- All of the routes stay true to the book's title, based on the series' rating system for scenery, trail condition, suitability for children, difficulty level and solitude
- To be selected, each trail must truly shine in one or more of those areas while, at the same time, all of the trails combine to offer diversity for a wide range of hikers
Made in USA.From the publisher: With the expert guidance of Tennessee author Johnny Molloy, take a ramble through the backcountry of the Cohutta Wilderness, trek to a natural bridge on the Cumberland Plateau, enjoy a history-rich stroll along a Civil War battlefield, or a make quick escape on a greenway near your home.View all Menasha Ridge Press Southeast Hiking Guidebooks
7.9 x 5 inches
Number of Pages
Menasha Ridge Press
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...