Outdoor Research Seattle Rain Hat
Tested in some of the heartiest downpours in the world, the Outdoor Research Seattle rain hat is a rainy day classic. Its GORE-TEX shell fends off the weather while you're out and about.
- GORE-TEX shell with fully taped seams provides waterproof/breathable protection
- Wide, flexible foam-stiffened brim directs water away from your face when in monsoon-like conditions
- Brim floats in water and adjusts with a hook-and-loop closure; brim is 3 in. wide at front and 3.75 in. wide at the back
- Brushed tricot lining wicks perspiration away from the skin
- UPF 50+ fabric shields you from harmful UV rays
- Packable design folds up when not in use
- Removable chin cord prevents hat from flying away on windy days
- Embroidered OR logo adds visual interest
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Men's Rain Hats
Crown: 70-denier plain weave nylon; brim: 70-denier plain weave nylon with PU coating (bluesign® approved)
Polyester/tricot (bluesign® approved)
Type of Waterproofing
3-layer GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable laminate
Width of Brim
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
S M L XL S/M L/XL One Size Head Circumference 21.5-22 22.25-22.87 23-23.62 23.87-24 21.5-22.87 23-24 21.5-24
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Measure around your head where the headwear would fit comfortably.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...