The women's REI Co-op Junction full-zip jersey is a comfy and cool addition to your kit. It's more casual than a traditional jersey but still moisture wicking and breathable for all kinds of rides.
- Heathered double-knit fabric is a comfort-seeker's dream and is more casual than a traditional jersey style
- Breathable, moisture-wicking fabric is finished with LAVA XL™ odor resistance to stay fresh
- Rated UPF 50+ for maximum sun protection
- Full-zip front lets you control your temperature on hot climbs and breezy downhills
- Longer in the back for coverage in any riding position; elastic at the bottom with silicone in the rear to stay in place, even in motion
- 3 back pockets for your ride essentials
- Reflective accents on sleeves and lower back help keep you visible in low-light situations
Imported.View all REI Co-op Women's Cycling Jerseys
Polyester (bluesign ® approved)
|Number of Pockets|
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Some women's pants are available in petite and tall sizes. Typically petite sizes fit women 4'11" to 5'3". Regular sizes fit women 5'4" to 5'8". Tall sizes fit women 5'9" to 5'11".
PETITE: Generally, as compared to regular sizes, petite sizes are 2.5 inches shorter in inseam, 1 inch shorter in body length, 1.25 inches shorter in sleeve length and ¾ inch shorter in total rise.
TALL: tall sizes are 3 inches longer in inseam, 2 inches longer in body length, 2.5 inches longer in sleeve length and 1.25 inches longer in total rise.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.