Salsa Rangefinder Deore 12-Speed 29 Mountain Bike
Build your confidence and become an expert on your local trail systems with the Salsa Rangefinder Deore 12-speed 29 bike. This hardtail's ready for singletrack, doubletrack and even bikepacking trips.
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy frame provides lightweight performance for the trails
- Comes with a 120 mm suspension fork for absorbing bumpy terrain
- Drop your saddle at the press of a button to tackle steep descents and technical terrain with the included TranzX dropper post
- Internally-routed shift, brake and dropper post housing keeps everything neat
- 1x drivetrain keeps shifting simple with plenty of gear range
- Hydraulic brakes offer confident stopping power
- Comes with 29 x 2.6 in. wheels and tires; also compatible with 27.5+ wheels and tires (not included)
- Expand your off-road repertoire and carry what you need for bikepacking with the rear rack mounts, integrated top tube bag mount and accessory mount under the down tube
- M, L and XL sizes also feature 2 bottle cage mounts in the frame
- Geometry and specs are designed to grant confidence to newer mountain bikers
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information. This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Salsa Rangefinder Product LineView all Salsa Hardtail Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
SR Suntour XCR34 Boost, Air, LOR, DS, 120 mm OR RST Aerial 110-15, Air, TNL, 120 mm
Shimano MT501, 30T
Shimano Deore M6100
Shimano Deore M6100 SGS
Shimano Deore M6100 10-51T, 12-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano MT200 OR Tektro M520 OR Promax DSK-925
WTB ST i30 32 h 29
Shimano MT400 Center Lock 15 x 110 mm thru axle
Shimano MT200 Center Lock 10 x 141 mm quick-release
Maxxis Rekon 29 x 2.6 in., EXO Wire Bead
Salsa Rustler 31.8, 800 mm width
Salsa Guide 31.8, 60 mm, 6 d
TranzX YSP18PLQ 130 mm dropper
WTB Volt Medium, steel, 142 x 265 mm
FSA Orbit NO.57E 1.5 ZS
Shimano Deore M6100
XS S M L XL Height Range 5'2" - 5'6" 5'3" - 5'9" 5'8" - 6' 5'11" - 6'3" 6'2" and up Reach 400.6 421.5 444.4 470.4 494.3 Stack 601.9 606.4 611 620.1 629.3 Effective Top Tube 566.7 589 613.3 641.9 668.5 Seat Tube Center-Top 355 381 431 470 508 Standover Height 688.6 708.3 747.2 779.1 808.7 Head Tube Length 95 100 105 115 125 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 68.6 68.6 68.6 68.5 68.5 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74.6 74.6 74.6 74.5 74.5 Wheelbase 1,101.9 1,124.7 1,149.6 1,179.4 1,207.1 Chainstay 439 439 439 439 439 Fork Offset 51 51 51 51 51
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...