Cannondale Synapse Carbon 105 Bike - 2021
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Thanks to a full carbon frameset with Endurance Race geometry, the 2021 Cannondale Synapse Carbon 105 bike goes the extra miles with the stiffness, lightness and response for the long road ahead.
- Asymmetrical BallisTec carbon frameset with refined tube shapes delivers the light weight and stiffness you need for steep climbs and fast sprints
- Endurance Race geometry positions you forward enough to go hard but upright enough to go long
- SAVE micro-suspension technology in the frame and fork helps damp road vibrations and bumps in the road
- 2 x 11-speed Shimano 105 components with a Cannondale 1 crank offer race-ready performance with reliable, efficient engagement and power transfer
- Shimano 105 hydraulic disc brakes provide confident stopping power and control in all conditions
- Asymmetrically split seat tube provides maximum stiffness with minimal weight
- Removable seatstay bridge and hidden fender mounts keep you riding through any weather conditions (fenders not included)
- Allows full clearance for tires up to 32 mm wide to get the most out of your endurance rides
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Synapse Product Line View all Cannondale Endurance Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, flat mount disc, internal cable routing
BallisTec Full Carbon, integrated crown race, size-specific design,
Cannondale 1, BB30A, 50/34T
Shimano 105, 2 x 11-speed
Shimano 105, braze-on
Shimano 105 GS
Shimano 105, 11-34T, 11-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano 105 hydraulic disc, 160/160 mm RT64 rotors
Shimano 105 hydraulic disc
Cannondale RD 2.0 Disc, double wall with eyelets, 28h
Formula CL-712, 12 x 100 mm centerlock
Formula RXC-400, 12 x 142 mm centerlock
Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Bright Black, 700c x 30 mm, reflective
C3, 6061 alloy, compact
C3, 6061 alloy, 31.8 mm, 7 deg.
Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
Shimano HG601, 11-speed
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
44 CM 48 CM 51 CM 54 CM 56 CM 58 CM 61 CM Height Range 5'0" - 5'4" 5'2" - 5'6" 5'5" - 5'9" 5'7" - 5'11" 5'9" - 6'1" 6'0" - 6'4" 6'3" - 6'8" Reach 36.5 37.1 37.7 38.2 38.6 39.3 40.2 Stack 51 53 55 57 59 61 64 Effective Top Tube 50.5 51.7 53.1 54.7 56.1 57.9 60.4 Seat Tube Center-Top 37.0 40.7 44.3 48.0 52.0 55.0 59.0 Standover Height 68 71.2 74.2 77.3 80.4 83.3 86.8 Head Tube Length 10.3 12.2 13.7 16.1 17.3 19.7 22.9 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70.2 70.8 71.7 71.7 73.0 73.0 73.0 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74.7 74.6 74.3 73.9 73.5 73.0 72.5 Wheelbase 27.0 27.0 27.0 27.2 27.2 27.5 27.5 Chainstay 41.0 41.0 41.0 41.0 41.0 41.0 41.0 Fork Offset 6.0 6.0 5.5 5.5 4.5 4.5 4.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...