Pack up and head out in the men's Altra Lone Peak ALL-WTHR Mid hiking boots. Whether you're taking on a day hike, an overnighter, a weeklong trek or a thru-hike, these are ready to romp.
- eVent® weatherproof bootie construction keeps your feet dry while also providing breathability
- Altra EGO™ midsoles offer a responsive yet soft ride for every step of your journey
- Supportive TPU heels add protection and durability
- FootShape™ toe boxes allow the toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position
- Balanced Cushioning™ platform places the heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground, which encourages low-impact landings
- Rugged, grippy DuraTread™ outsoles excel on rocky terrain
- Stack height: 25 mm
Imported.View the Altra Lone Peak Product LineView all Altra Men's Day Hiking Boots
5 mm cushioned footbed
1 lb. 14 oz.
|Foot Length (in.)||9.8||10||10.2||10.4||10.6||10.8||11||11.2||11.4||11.6||11.8||12||12.2||12.6||13||13.4|
Altra’s unique FootShape™ toe box and Balanced Cushioning™ platform create a natural fit that follows the shape of your foot, instead of squeezing your toes and raising your heel. Your toes have room to spread out and your foot remains in a flat, natural position. When fitting, be sure to allow a full thumb’s width in front of your toes. If your feet are used to cramped toe boxes, Altra shoes may feel a little big at first. Give your toes some time to get used to the newfound wiggle room.
Altra offers a range of FootShape fits:
Original Fit: The fit that started it all, Original is the roomiest of the 3 options from Altra.
Standard Fit: The most common fit from Altra is right in the middle of Original and Slim.
Slim Fit: The slimmest-fitting Altra option still allows room for your toes to spread out naturally.
IS THIS SHOE TRUE TO SIZE? The product Features above will provide a suggestion if Altra advises you to size up or down in this particular shoe. If no such note exists, please order your regular size.