Kokopelli Packraft Nirvana Self-Bailer Packraft
Engineered to automatically drain, the Kokopelli Nirvana Self-Bailer packraft helps to keep you above the water as you crush the rapids. Plus, it's light and compact for hikes into the backcountry.
- Engineered to keep you above water with a self-bailing design that's also super-packable for easy storage or hiking into backcountry lakes or rivers
- Large-volume stern, narrow trim and aggressive rocker on the bow provides great stability and whitewater handling; best in Class 1–Class 3 water
- Self-bailer advantages over a spraydeck include quick entry/exit, no need to head to the bank to empty water, and a higher paddling position for deep, efficient paddle strokes
- Self-bailing drain holes in the floor system allow water to drain through the floor when it enters the packraft
- Kevlar-reinforced, thermoplastic urethane–coated nylon floor
- D7 Leafield valve is easy to open and close; one-way feature only allows air to go into the packraft when topping it off
- Inflatable floor insert provides a second air chamber and extra buoyancy
- Inflatable floor and kayak backband conveniently strap into pre-placed D-ring buckles
- Inflation bag system is included and can fill the packraft in under 3 min., eliminating the need for a pump
- Includes 6 nylon loop D-rings for convenient tie-down of gear
- Includes attachment points for adjustable thigh straps (thigh straps not included)
- Easy-to-use patch kit uses peel-n-stick pieces of patch material and includes 2 pieces of sidewall material and 1 piece of floor material
- Kokopelli offers a 3-year warranty on this packraft
Imported.View all Kokopelli Packraft Packrafts
9 lbs. 9 oz.
Thermoplastic polyurethane-coated nylon
24 x 9 x 6 inches
Number of Paddlers
Weight Capacity (lbs)
57 x 15.5 inches
7 ft. 6 in.
Padded / Foam
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...