Quick Reference Publishing Wildflowers of Southeast Arizona
Waterproof and pocket-size, Wildflowers of Southeast Arizona helps you identify an abundance of wildflowers growing across rugged mountain ranges and lush valley grasslands of the fertile region.
- Plants identified can be found growing in eastern Pima and Pinal counties, and all through Gila, Graham, Greenlee, Santa Cruz and Cochise counties known as the Sky Islands
- Full-color photographs of wild native flower species are grouped and organized by color to make identification as easy as possible
- Accompanying text indicates size, bloom period and other unique characteristics of each plant species
- Conveniently folds up in to a packet narrow enough to fit in a back pocket
- Waterproof and sturdy enough to stand up under repeated use
- Scientifically accurate in each subject matter
Made in USA.View all Quick Reference Publishing Nature Viewing Guidebooks
Number of Pages
Quick Reference Publishing, Inc.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...