Mountaineers Books Day Hiking Mount Hood: A Year-Round Guide
Day Hiking: Mount Hood includes 85 hikes that will fill the bill whether you're looking for a chance to observe wildlife, cool off in waterfall spray, take in views from high slopes, or try the PCT.
- Inside you'll find general info on safety, weather, wildlife, road and trail conditions and more
- Each hike has a rating and difficulty, distance, elevation gain and high point, best season, recommended maps, land management information, trailhead GPS coordinates and more
- Detailed route descriptions and easy-to-follow driving directions are provided for each hike
- Quick-reference icons for kid- and dog-friendly, wildflowers, waterfalls, historical significance and more make the book easy to use
- An at-a-glance chart can help you choose the day's adventure
- Includes a wildflower identification appendix
- Full color throughout
- Mountaineers Books will donate 1% of sales to Oregon Trails Coalition
Imported.View all Mountaineers Books Washington and Oregon Hiking Guidebooks
7 x 5 inches
Number of Pages
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...