Goal Zero Yeti 500X Portable Power Station
Complete your overlanding rig or prep for extended camping trips with the Goal Zero Yeti 500X power station. Its 505 watt hours pack a punch, with more than double the capacity of the Yeti 200X.
- 4 different port options—including AC, 12V, and 60W USB-C PD—power a wide range of devices, from phones to portable fridges
- Equipped with a high-speed Power Delivery port capable of charging USB-C laptops, tablets, mirrorless cameras and phones in a fraction of the time
- 3 ways to charge: from the sun, the wall or the car
- Recharge while off the grid with compatible Goal Zero solar panels like the Nomad or Boulder (not included)—the higher the watts of the panel, the faster the charging time
- Get the best solar charge (6–12 hours charge) for this power station with the Boulder 100 Briefcase or Nomad 100
- Featured MPPT charge controller ensures you're getting the most efficient solar charge possible
- Plug it into the wall to fully recharge in 10 hrs. using included 60W power supply—or plug in with the Yeti X 120W Power Supply (not included) to halve that charge time
- You can also use any USB-C power supply to charge the power station
- Plug into your vehicle's 12V outlet using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable (not included)
Imported.View the Goal Zero Yeti Product Line View all Goal Zero Portable Power Devices
Charge Time (hrs)
USB-C: 8-11 hrs.; wall: 9 hrs.
Car / USB / Wall
Battery Capacity (Wh)
505 watt hours
Power Output to Device
USB-A: 5V up to 2.4A (12W max) / USB-C PD: 1 at 18W max, 1 at 60W max / 6mm Port:12V, up to 10A (120W max) / 12V Car Port (output), 12V up to 10A (120 max) regulated / 120V AC Inverter: 120V AC 60Hz,
11.2 x 7.5 x 6 inches
12 lbs. 14.4 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...