Lonely Planet Guides Vancouver & Victoria - 8th Edition
Shop for vintage shoes in Gastown, hit the slopes of Grouse Mountain and sample an IPA in a hidden brewery—all with Lonely Planet's Vancouver & Victoria as your guide for what to see and what to skip.
- Covers West End, Gastown, Chinatown, Granville Island, Whistler, Victoria, the Southern Gulf Islands and more
- Includes a pull-out map; full-color maps and photos throughout
Imported.From the publisher: Explorable neighborhoods, drink-and-dine delights, and memorable cultural and outdoor activities framed by striking vistas—there are endless reasons to fall for this ocean-fringed metropolis. Lonely Planet is your passport to Vancouver & Victoria, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.View all Lonely Planet Guides Canada Travel Guidebooks
Hit boutiques and bars in Gastown, stroll along the tree-fringed Stanley Park seawall, and stock up on picnic supplies at Granville Island Public Market; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Vancouver & Victoria and begin your journey now! Inside Lonely Planet's Vancouver & Victoria Travel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets—eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience—Vancouver today, history, environmental issues, arts, culture, food, drink
- Free, convenient pull-out city map, plus over 41 color maps
State / Province
7.75 x 5 inches
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...