Burton Cargo Pants - Men's Short Sizes
Loose-fitting for layering, with plenty of pockets so you never need to visit the lodge, the men's Burton short Cargo snow pants are a tried-and-true classic shell pant, ready for any weather.
- 2-layer DRYRIDE fabric and full seam taping provide 10,000 mm/10,000 g waterproof/breathable protection against foul weather
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight; mapped with embossed taffeta and small-hole mesh for added breathability and warmth
- Mesh-lined antisnag Test-I-Cool™ vents zip open from knee to knee, letting in cooling airflow when you're charging hard
- Back pockets and cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closures; zippered microfleece handwarmer pockets; zippered thigh pocket
- An audio port in the pocket means you can still listen to music when wearing just a hoodie
- Cargo pocket expansion gussets let you overstuff with ease
- Reinforced cuffs with elevators protect against mud and abrasion
- Regular fit is not too tight or too baggy; articulated knees offer easy movement
Imported.View all Burton Men's Snowboard Pants
Type of Waterproofing
DRYRIDE 10,000 mm/10,000 g waterproof/breathable membrane
Side Cargo Pockets
2 lbs. 0.1 oz.
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 33-34 34-36 36-38 38-40 40-42 42-45 45-48 Waist 26-28 28-30 30-32 32-34 34-36 36-39 40-44 Hip 33-34 34-36 36-38 38-40 40-42 42-45 45-48 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32 32 32
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...