Volkl Kenja 88 Skis - Women's - 2020/2021
Offering the speed-loving freerider a lively yet stable ride, even at the highest speeds, the women's Volkl Kenja 88 skis feature 3 different sidecut radii to deliver impressive carving performance.
- Titanal Frame construction adds high-speed stability and damping with one layer of metal integrated along the sidewalls and into tips and tails, plus a second layer underfoot
- Carbon tips combine with the Titanal Frame constriction to add stability without increasing weight
- Full sidewall construction adds durability and lets you transmit power from your legs to your boots and through the entire length of the skis
- 3D Radius sidecut design has 3 distinct radii (tail/center/tip) which subtly combine to allow you to change your turn arc at will, pivoting instantly from long turns to short
- P-Tex 2100 sintered bases deliver excellent gliding characteristics due to a high level of wax absorption, abrasion resistance and durability
- Tip and tail rocker profile bends up in only the shovel and tail zones, with a camber shape in the middle
- Multilayer Woodcores provide stability underfoot with beech in the binding area, combined with lively poplar toward the tips and tails for an energetic ride
Imported.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Volkl All-Mountain Skis
163 CM: 20/14/25 meters
Tip and Tail Rocker
Multilayer Woodcore, Poplar/Beech
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
163 CM: 7 lbs. 10.1 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...