Rab Microlight Alpine Down Jacket - Men's
Inspired by decades of experience in the mountains, the men's Rab Microlight Alpine hooded down jacket is designed for situations where warmth, weight and packability are prime concerns.
- This classic hooded down jacket has been updated with 100% recycled fabrics, 100% recycled down insulation and zoned micro- and nano-baffle stitch-through construction
- Durable water repellent (DWR) treatment helps moisture bead up on the surface
- 700-fill-power recycled down has been treated with Nikwax hydrophobic fluorocarbon-free treatment
- 2 harness-compatible YKK® zipped hand pockets and a large zippered chest pocket provide easy access to storage
- Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- Zoned lightweight micro- and nano-baffle stitch-through construction maintains down loft and distribution
- Adjustable hood with stiffened peak and diverted baffle lines for an anatomic fit
- Internally elasticated cuffs and drawcord-adjustable hem
- Stuff sack included
- Slim fit
Imported.View all Rab Men's Down Jackets
Recycled 30-denier nylon Pertex Quantum
Recycled 20-denier nylon
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 1 oz.
Contains recycled materials
S M L XL XXL Chest 37 40 43 46 48 Sleeve Length 33 34 35 36 36 Waist 30 32 34 36 38
Measurements are stated in inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...