Rab Microlight Alpine Down Jacket - Men's
Inspired by decades of experience in the mountains, the men's Rab Microlight Alpine hooded down jacket is designed for situations where warmth, weight and packability are prime concerns.
- This classic hooded down jacket has been updated with 100% recycled fabrics, 100% recycled down insulation and zoned micro- and nano-baffle stitch-through construction
- Durable water repellent (DWR) treatment helps moisture bead up on the surface
- 700-fill-power recycled down has been treated with Nikwax hydrophobic fluorocarbon-free treatment
- 2 harness-compatible YKK® zipped hand pockets and a large zippered chest pocket provide easy access to storage
- Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- Zoned lightweight micro- and nano-baffle stitch-through construction maintains down loft and distribution
- Adjustable hood with stiffened peak and diverted baffle lines for an anatomic fit
- Internally elasticated cuffs and drawcord-adjustable hem
- Stuff sack included
- Slim fit
Imported.View all Rab Men's Down Jackets
Recycled 30-denier nylon Pertex Quantum
Recycled 20-denier nylon
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 1 oz.
Contains recycled materials
S M L XL XXL Chest 37 40 43 46 48 Sleeve Length 33 34 35 36 36 Waist 30 32 34 36 38 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...