Helly Hansen Sogn Shell 2.0 Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Dig deep into powder this season with the men's Helly Hansen Sogn Shell 2.0 jacket. Its 3-layer Helly Tech Professional membrane and a DWR treatment keep you dry, whatever conditions are in store.
- 3-layer construction with Helly Tech Professional fabric is windproof, waterproof and breathable, keeping you warm, dry and comfortable, whatever weather you encounter
- Durable water repellent (DWR) coating provides the first layer of defense against moisture; fully seam-sealed construction helps keep you dry
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim
- Life Pocket™, an Aerogel-insulated pocket, on chest helps to preserve the battery life of your phone in cold conditions
- Hi-vis hood brim and other bright details help your friends finds you in deep powder
- Fusion modular system connects this jacket to compatible snow pants
- Articulated sleeves offer optimal mobility
- Attached powder skirt keeps snow out
- Helmet-compatible hood is adjustable for a perfect fit
- 2 elevated hand warmer pockets; 1 chest pocket; ski pass pocket; internal pockets for goggles and electronics
- Sturdy cuff construction with Lycra® spandex wrist gaiters
- YKK® AquaGuard™ water resistant zippers throughout
Imported.View all Helly Hansen Men's Downhill Ski Jackets
Type Of Waterproofing
3-layer Helly Tech Professional waterproof/breathable membrane
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 7 oz.
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL 28 30 32 33 34 36 38 Chest 35.5-37 37.5-39 39.5-41 41-44 44-47 47-50.5 50.5-53.5 Sleeve Length 31-32 32-33 33-34 34-35.5 35.5-36.5 36.5-38 38-38.5 Waist 30-31.5 31.5-34 34-36 36-38.5 38.5-41.5 41.5-45 45-48 28 30 32 33 34 36 38 Hip 35.5-37 37-39.5 39.5-41 41-44 44-47 47-50.5 50.5-53.5 Inseam 30.5-31.5 31.5-32 32-33 33-34 34-34.5 34.5-35.5 35.5-36 32 32 34 34 34 36 36
Measurements are stated in inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...