REI Co-op Timber Mountain Split-Finger Mittens - Kids'
Combining the warmth of mittens with the dexterity of gloves, the kids' REI Co-op Timber Mountain Split-Finger mittens are waterproof/breathable, windproof and well-insulated.
- Distinctive split-finger design balances warmth with finger dexterity
- Polyester insulation and linings combine with waterproof/breathable and windproof inserts to keep hands cozy and dry
- Synthetic leather palms are durable and grippy
- Adjustable wrist straps and cinches combine with elastic cuffs to deliver a just-right fit
- Detachable leashes help keep the gloves with their owner, and make great hanging loops
- Made using bluesign®-approved materials, which conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (your kid!)
Imported.View all REI Co-op Kids' Ski Gloves
Type of Waterproofing
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
XXS XS S M L XL Length 3.75 - 4 4 - 4.25 4.25 - 4.5 4.5 - 5.25 5.25 - 5.75 5.75 - 6.25 Hand Circumference 4 - 4.5 4.5 - 5 5 - 5.5 5.5 - 6 6 - 6.5 6.5 - 7
Measurements are stated in inches.
Measure hand circumference: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles with fingers together; do not include your thumb. Measure hand length: Measure from the crease at the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...