REI Co-op Timber Mountain Mittens - Kids'
Well insulated, waterproof/breathable and windproof, the kids' REI Co-op Timber Mountain mittens keep your kids' hands warm and dry—despite their best efforts to get them wet and cold.
- Polyester insulation and linings combine with waterproof/breathable and windproof inserts to keep hands cozy and dry
- Synthetic leather palms are durable and grippy
- Adjustable wrist straps and cinches combine with elastic cuffs to deliver a just-right fit
- Detachable leashes help keep the mittens with their owner, and make great hanging loops
- Made using bluesign®-approved materials, which conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (your kid!)
Imported.View all REI Co-op Kids' Ski Mittens
Type of Waterproofing
XXS XS S M L XL Length 3.75 - 4 4 - 4.25 4.25 - 4.5 4.5 - 5.25 5.25 - 5.75 5.75 - 6.25 Hand Circumference 4 - 4.5 4.5 - 5 5 - 5.5 5.5 - 6 6 - 6.5 6.5 - 7
Measurements are stated in inches.
Measure hand circumference: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles with fingers together; do not include your thumb. Measure hand length: Measure from the crease at the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...