REI Co-op Snowballer GTX Gloves - Kids'
They can make enough snowballs to take on the world before their hands get wet or cold in the kids' REI Co-op Snowballer GTX gloves. They're waterproof, breathable and insulated, with fleece linings.
- Rugged ripstop shells are backed with a waterproof, windproof, breathable GORE-TEX® insert to keep hands dry
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish beads up moisture
- Polyester insulation and linings combine to keep hands warm and cozy
- Synthetic leather palms are durable and grippy
- One-hand-adjust gauntlet cuffs with elastic deliver a just-right fit and keep out cold and snow
- Touch-screen compatible finger and thumb
- Made using bluesign®-approved materials, which conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (your kid!)
Imported.View all REI Co-op Kids' Ski Gloves
Ripstop nylon (bluesign® approved)
Polyester (bluesign® approved)
|Type of Waterproofing|
GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable insert
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|Length||3.75 - 4||4 - 4.25||4.25 - 4.5||4.5 - 5.25||5.25 - 5.75||5.75 - 6.25|
|Hand Circumference||4 - 4.5||4.5 - 5||5 - 5.5||5.5 - 6||6 - 6.5||6.5 - 7|
Measurements are stated in inches.
Measure hand circumference: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles with fingers together; do not include your thumb. Measure hand length: Measure from the crease at the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.