The North Face Etip Recycled Gloves - Men's
Now made from recycled materials, The North Face Etip Recycled gloves for men let you call, text and surf the web without compromising warmth, thanks to full finger and palm touch-screen conductivity.
- Made from 93% recycled polyester, helping keep waste out of landfills and reducing the need for new materials
- U|R® Powered soft shell at palm and Etip™ functionality gives you 5-finger touch-screen capability
- 4-way stretch fleece gives you full range of motion
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ uses 5 measurements of the hand to construct gloves with an accurate and consistent fit
- Radiametric Articulation™ improves warmth and blood flow to your fingers by mirroring the natural relaxed curve of the hand
- Silicone grip patterns on the palms keep your gadgets from slipping out of your hand
Imported.View all The North Face Men's Fleece Gloves
93% polyester/7% elastane double-knit fleece
93% recycled polyester/7% elastane double-knit fleece
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL Length 5.8 - 6.5 6.5 - 7 7.8 - 8 8.5 - 9 9+ Hand Circumference 6 - 6.5 7 - 7.5 8 - 8.5 9- 9.5 9.5+
Measurements are in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...