Obermeyer Force Snow Pants - Men's
Memorable days happen when your gear allows you to focus on the experience. The men's Obermeyer Force pants are waterproof and lightly insulated to keep you warm, dry and comfortable.
- 40 g synthetic insulation provides warmth without bulk in any condition
- HydroBlock® Pro polyester plain weave 2-way stretch fabric with Skier Critical™ seam sealing provides 15,000 mm / 15,000 g waterproof/breathable protection from the elements
- Durable water repellent (DWR) is the first barrier against moisture
- CZV™ Control Zone Ventilation with mesh gussets allows cooling airflow when things heat up
- Full-Motion™ articulation allows freedom of movement
- Adjustable waist lets you dial in the perfect fit
- Contoured, high back waistband
- Hem gussets
- Water-resistant powder cuffs with gripper elastic help keep snow out of your boots
- Reinforced seat and knees improve durability
- Zipper hand pockets; zipper thigh pocket
- YKK® AquaGuard® zippers
- Bonded construction
- Obermeyer offers a limited lifetime warranty
Imported.View all Obermeyer Men's Downhill Ski Pants
Polyester plain weave 2-way stretch
Type of Waterproofing
15,000 mm / 15,000 g HydroBlock Pro waterproof/breathable laminate
40 g synthetic fibers
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 34 - 36 37 - 39 40 - 42 43 - 45 46 - 49 50 - 53 54-57 Sleeve Length 32 33 34 35 35.5 36 36.5 Waist 26 - 28 29 - 31 32 - 34 35 - 37 38 - 40 41 - 44 45 - 48 Hip 33 -35 36 - 38 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 47 48 - 50 51 - 54 Inseam 31 31.25 32 32.5 33 33 33
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
All dimensions refer to your body size, NOT the product's dimensions.
Dimensions in the chart represent regular sizes.
Tall sleeve lengths are generally 2 inches longer than regular sleeve lengths.
Short inseam lengths are generally 2 inches shorter than regular inseam lengths. Long inseam lengths are generally 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...