Obermeyer Charger Insulated Jacket - Men's
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
Warmth, freedom of movement and premium features are at the heart of the men's Obermeyer Charger jacket. Its warm, alpine-inspired style is built to keep you comfortable in any conditions.
- 4-way stretch fabric with HydroBlock® Elite 20,000 mm/20,000 g waterproof/breathable laminate and fully sealed seams fends off stormy weather
- 80 g Thermore® Classic insulation provides warmth
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim
- CZV™ Control Zone Ventilation with underarm vents lets in cooling airflow when you want it
- Full-Motion™ Fusion fit offers an engineered construction using stretch fabrics, insulation and lining
- 3D mesh lining inserts provide extra comfort and breathability
- Fleece-lined collar
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood shields you in stormy weather
- Adjustable hem; adjustable cuffs with thumbholes inner cuffs
- Snap-Away™ water-resistant powder skirt keeps out the spindrift
- Zipper chest pocket; interior electronics pockets with cord routing guide; interior goggles pocket; detachable, scratch-free goggles cloth
- YKK® AquaGuard® zippers
- Obermeyer offers a limited lifetime warranty
Imported.View all Obermeyer Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
85% nylon/15% elastane twill weave 4-way stretch
85% polyester/15% elastane
Type Of Waterproofing
HydroBlock Elite 20,000 mm/20,000 g waterproof/breathable laminate
80 g Thermore Classic FE synthetic fibers
Back Length (in.)
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 34 - 36 37 - 39 40 - 42 43 - 45 46 - 49 50 - 53 54-57 Sleeve Length 32 33 34 35 35.5 36 36.5 Waist 26 - 28 29 - 31 32 - 34 35 - 37 38 - 40 41 - 44 45 - 48 Hip 33 -35 36 - 38 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 47 48 - 50 51 - 54 Inseam 31 31.25 32 32.5 33 33 33
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
All dimensions refer to your body size, NOT the product's dimensions.
Dimensions in the chart represent regular sizes.
Tall sleeve lengths are generally 2 inches longer than regular sleeve lengths.
Short inseam lengths are generally 2 inches shorter than regular inseam lengths. Long inseam lengths are generally 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...