REI Co-op Big Haul 120 Recycled Duffel
The biggest of Big Hauls, the 120-liter REI Co-op Big Haul duffel holds enough gear to keep you supplied on the longest journey. Carry it like a duffel or like a backpack, then stow the straps.
- Now made with a rugged recycled ripstop nylon upper and even tougher recycled ballistic nylon base for durability
- Versatile carrying options include removable duffel handles, stowable backpack straps and side and end handles to help you snag the duffel off a luggage carousel
- Innovative compression strap system helps compact large loads
- Daisy-chain lash points make it easy to attach gear to the outside of bag
- Internal mesh pockets add convenience and organization
- Includes a 14 x 11 x 3.7 in. storage sack
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of recycled polyester and bluesign®-approved materials
- Recycled materials keep waste out of landfills and bluesign®-approved materials conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and user (you!)
Imported.View all REI Co-op Gym Bags
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
7,323 cubic inches
Number of Exterior Pockets
400-denier recycled ripstop nylon/1,680-denier recycled ballistic nylon (bluesign®-approved)
32 x 14 x 12 inches
3 lbs. 5 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...