REI Co-op Big Haul 60 Recycled Duffel
The 60-liter REI Co-op Big Haul duffel makes packing for multiday trips easy—it holds plenty of gear, and you can carry it as a duffle or as a backpack, then stow the shoulder straps on arrival.
- Now made with a rugged recycled ripstop nylon upper and even tougher recycled ballistic nylon base for durability
- Versatile carrying options include removable duffel handles, stowable backpack straps and side and end handles to help you snag the duffel off a luggage carousel
- Innovative compression strap system helps compact large loads
- Daisy-chain lash points make it easy to attach gear to the outside of bag
- Includes a 11.4 x 9 x 3 in. storage sack
- Internal mesh pockets add convenience and organization
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of recycled polyester and bluesign®-approved materials
- Recycled materials keep waste out of landfills and bluesign®-approved materials conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and user (you!)
Imported.View all REI Co-op Gym Bags
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
3,661 cubic inches
Number of Exterior Pockets
1+ main compartment
400-denier recycled ripstop nylon/1,680-denier recycled ballistic nylon (bluesign®-approved)
25.6 x 13.8 x 11 inches
2 lbs. 9 oz.
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...