Patagonia Capilene Midweight Base Layer Bottoms - Kids'
These kids' Patagonia Capilene Midweight base layer bottoms are made of 100% recycled polyester fabric that has hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid back to trap warm air and dry quickly.
- These feature easy pull-on styling and layer easily under mid layers and outerwear
- HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control minimizes stinkiness
- Self-fabric waistband offers next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch provides comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Forward-set, flatlock seams offer a great fit and minimize chafing
- Offset cuff seams and low-profile stitching create minimal bulk under boots
- Hand-me-down ID label; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Imported.View the Patagonia Capilene Product LineView all Patagonia Kids' Base Layer Bottoms
4.3 oz. recycled polyester diamond-grid double knit (bluesign® approved)
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Measurements are stated in inches, unless otherwise noted.