Arc'teryx Beta AR Jacket - Men's
Going strong and keeping you dry since Y2K, the men's Arc'teryx Beta AR jacket is a versatile, layer-accommodating waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® Pro shell that does everything around the mountain.
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish is the first line of defense against moisture to keep you dry inside
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight; seams are taped to prevent leaking
- Articulated regular fit with e3D patterning is designed to move with your body and comfortably accommodate layers
- Anatomic shaping and articulated elbows enhance fit, mobility and comfort in action
- No-lift gusseted underarms prevent the jacket from riding up as you move your arms
- Helmet-compatible DropHood™ with laminated brim offers full protection without impeding your peripheral vision; hood secures with glove-friendly Cohaesive® cord lock adjusters
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede inner collar facing that won't irritate the skin
- 2 high-volume hand pockets; internal chest pocket with laminated zipper
- Die-cut VELCRO®-closure cuff adjusters reduce bulk and won't catch or tear off
- WaterTight™ water-resistant external and pit zippers
- Note: WaterTight zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof; Arc'teryx does not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Beta series: All-round mountain apparel; AR: All Round
Imported.View the Arc'teryx Beta Product LineView all Arc'teryx Men's Multi-Sport Rain Jackets
N40p-X 3L GORE-TEX Pro; N80p-X 3L GORE-TEX Pro
|Type of Waterproofing|
GORE-TEX Pro 3-layer waterproof, windproof, breathable laminate
|Back Length (in.)|
1 lb. 0.2 oz.
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
|XXS||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||XS Short||S Short||M Short||L Short||XL Short||XXL Short||S Tall||M Tall||L Tall||XL Tall||XXL Tall||28||30||32||33||34||36||38|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.