REI Co-op Powderbound Insulated Snow Pants - Men's Short Sizes
The men's REI Co-op Powderbound insulated snow pants are made so you can focus on the fun of the season, with 2-layer Peak waterproof, windproof, breathable protection and insulated warmth.
- Developed by REI Co-op, Peak 2-layer waterproof, windproof, breathable nylon shell is critically seam sealed to keep you dry and comfortable
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish deflects light rain and snow
- 40g synthetic insulation keeps you warm without being bulky
- Water-resistant recycled polyester lining glides smoothly over layers
- Inner thigh vents help shed excess body heat
- Boot gaiters with grippy elastic seal out snow; tough scuffguard and reinforced hems provide durable protection in a placement that works for both skiers and snowboarders
- Zippered hand pockets are lined with brushed tricot for added coziness and warmth
- Additional zip closure thigh pocket on wearer's right
- Articulated knees and crotch gusset support ease of movement while riding
- Belt loops and waist adjustment let you fine-tune the fit
- Fly has double snap button closure
- Field tested in Argentina and wear tested in Washington
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of bluesign®-approved materials, recycled materials and a Fair Trade™ Certified factory
Imported.View all REI Co-op Men's Downhill Ski Pants
Nylon (bluesign® approved)
Recycled polyester (bluesign® approved)
|Type of Waterproofing|
2-layer waterproof breathable laminate
|Side Cargo Pockets|
1 lb. 9 oz.
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Fair Trade Certified™ factory
Contains recycled materials
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||24 IN Waist||26 IN Waist||28 IN Waist||30 IN Waist||31 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||33 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||35 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist||42 IN Waist||44 IN Waist||46 IN Waist||48 IN Waist||50 IN Waist|
|Chest||35||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49||50 - 53||54 - 57|
|Waist||27.5||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46||48 - 50||24||26||28||30||31||32||33||34||35||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50|
|Hip||33.5||34.5 - 36.5||37.5 - 39.5||41 - 43||44 - 46.5||47.5 - 50.5||51.5 - 54.5||32||33.5||34.5||36.5||37||37.5||38.5||39.5||40.25||41||43||44||46.5||47.5||50.5||52.5||54.5|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.