Built for dedicated ski tourers, the men's Patagonia Stormstride jacket excels in fickle weather during high-output pursuits. It combines motion-oriented patterning with soft, quiet and supple fabric.
- H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection keeps you dry in any weather
- 3-layer stretch nylon (54% recycled) plain-weave fabric has 2-way stretch and a limber, forgiving feel
- Interior has a soft polyester knit backer lining that manages moisture and glides smoothly over base layers
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish on the exterior prevents saturation and increases abrasion resistance
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim or lost individual
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts 2 ways and has a laminated visor for optimal visibility; Cohaesive® cordlock system embeds cordloocks into hood and hem to eliminate loose ends
- Adjustable, low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Pit zips help you shed heat when the mercury rises
- Low-profile powder gasket includes gripper elastic, a hook-and-loop closure and a snap for sealing out spindrift
- Pockets: 2 zippered chest pockets—1 with cord routing and internal access and the other with a drop-in pouch; 2 internal drop-in pockets sized to hold a pair of skins
- Precise fit gives you the ultimate freedom to move
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Downhill Ski Jackets
Main: 40-denier nylon (54% recycled); backer: polyester knit
|Type of Waterproofing|
3-layer H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable laminate
|Back Length (in.)|
1 lb. 1.3 oz.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Contains recycled materials
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Inseam varies depending on style.