Patagonia Retro Pile Fleece Jacket - Men's
Made of 100% recycled shearling fleece, the men's Patagonia Retro Pile jacket provides warmth for any cool-weather venture, thanks to a soft, fuzzy exterior and a smooth, skin-friendly interior.
- Polyester double-sided shearling fleece is made from 100% recycled materials
- Zip-through, stand-up collar provides heat-trapping comfort
- Raglan sleeves allow full mobility and comfort under pack straps
- Flatseam construction throughout reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe
- Left-chest pocket and 2 front pockets provide secure storage for daily necessities and come equipped with webbing zipper pulls
- Soft spandex trim finishes the cuffs and hem
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Imported.View the Patagonia Retro Product Line View all Patagonia Men's Fleece Jackets
Recycled polyester shearling fleece
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 8 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Product meets the bluesign® criteria
XXS XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 56 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 49 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33 33
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Inseam varies depending on style.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...